Associate Editor of the International Journal of Computer Mathematics
Special ICMMES2015 edition of Computers and Fluids published in September 2017
(Guest editors: L-S. Luo, T.Reis, C. Lee, T. Liu, B. Tian, and M. Krafczyk)
New book: Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics (5th edition), edited by Glyn James and Phil Dyke, with Matthew Craven, Tim Reis, and Julian Stander
The titles are hyperlinked to the preprint of the paper. The bibliographic information is hyperlinked to the published version in the journal.
- S. Mohammed, D. Graham, and T. Reis, Modelling the effects of slip on dipole-wall collision problems using a lattice Boltzmann equation method, Phys Fluids, 32 (2020), 025104
- T. Reis, Burnett-order stress and spatially-dependent boundary conditions for the lattice Boltzmann method. Commun. Comput. Phys, 27 (2020), 167-197
- T. Reis, A conservative interface sharpening lattice Boltzmann model. SIAM Sci Comput, 40 (2018),B1495–B1516
- S. Mohammed, D. Graham, and T. Reis, Assessing moment-based boundary conditions for the lattice Boltzmann equation: A study of dipole-wall collisions, Comput. Fluids, 176 (2018),79-96
- Z. Bu Sinnah, D.I. Graham, and T. Reis, Lattice Boltzmann modelling of pulsatile flow using moment boundary conditions, Proceedings of the 6th European Conference on Computational Mechanics (ECCM 6) and 7th European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ECFD 7), June 2018
- S. Mohammed and T. Reis, Using the lid-driven cavity flow to validate moment-based boundary conditions for the lattice Boltzmann equation, Arch. Mech. Eng., 64 (2017), 57-74
- C. Pang, R. Alcock, N. Pilkington, T. Reis, and C. Roobottom, Determining the haemodynamic significance of arterial stenosis: the relationship between CT angiography, computational fluid dynamics, and non-invasive fractional flow reserve, Clinical Radiology, 71 (2016), 750–757
- R. D. Allen and T. Reis, Moment-based boundary conditions for lattice Boltzmann simulations of natural convection in cavities, Prog. Comp. Fluid Dyn.: An Int. J., 16 (2016), 219–231
- A. Hantsch, T. Reis, and U. Gross, Moment method boundary conditions for multiphase lattice Boltzmann simulations with partially-wetted walls, J.Comp. Multiphase Flow, 7 (2015), 1–4
- T. Reis and H.J. Wilson, Rolie–Poly fluid flowing through constrictions: Two distinct instabilities, J. Non–Newt. Fluid Mech., 195 (2013), 77-87
- T. Reis and P.J. Dellar, Lattice Boltzmann simulations of pressure-driven flows in microchannels using Navier–Maxwell slip boundary conditions, Phys. Fluids, 24 (2012), 112001
- T. Reis and P.J. Dellar, A volume-preserving sharpening approach for the propagation of sharp phase boundaries in multiphase lattice Boltzmann simulations, Computers and Fluids, 46 (2011), 417-421
- T. Reis and T.N. Phillips, An alternative approach to the solution of the dispersion relation for a generalized lattice Boltzmann equation, Phys. Rev. E, 77 (2008), 026702
- T. Reis and T.N. Phillips, Reply to a comment on An alternative approach to the solution of the dispersion relation for a generalized lattice Boltzmann equation, Phys. Rev. E, 78 (2008), 068702
- T. Reis and T.N. Phillips, Numerical validation of a consistent axisymmetric lattice Boltzmann model, Phys. Rev. E, 77 (2008), 026703
- T. Reis and T.N. Phillips, Modified lattice Boltzmann model for axisymmetric flows , Phys. Rev. E, 75 (2007), 056703. ERRATUM
- T. Reis and T.N. Phillips, Lattice Boltzmann model for simulating immiscible two-phase flows, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor, 40 (2007) 4033-4053
- K. Langfeld, D.I. Graham, D. M. Greeves, A. Mehmod and T. Reis, The virtual source approach to non-linear potential flow simulations, Proceedings of the International Offshore and Polar Engineering (ISOPE) Conference, 2016
- R. Allen, S. Sun and T. Reis, A Lattice Boltzmann Equation to Simulate Density-Driven Convection of Carbon Dioxide, Proceedings of the Society for Petroleum Engineering (SPE) Reservoir Simulation Symposium, 2013
- T. Reis and P.J. Dellar, A random projection method for sharp phase boundaries in lattice Boltzmann simulations, Proceedings of the 12th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery (ECMOR), 2010
- T. Reis, M. Sahin, and H.J. Wilson, Co-Extrusion Instabilities Modeled with a Single Fluid, AIP Conf. Proc, 1027 (2009), 150
- W. Chen, B. Cor, A. Konuralp, J.R. Ockendon, T. Reis and S. Sengl, Spinning Soccer Ball Trajectory, problem proposed by Trabzonspor at the First Euroasian Study Group with Industry, October 2010.
- S. Arabzade, A. Bourlioux, A. Foucault, A. Majumdar, C. Mavriplis, M. Ramirez, S. Peppin, M. Pugh, L. Proulx, T. Reis and N. Shahbazian, Reacting Flows and Vortices, problem proposed by Rolls-Royce at the Third Montreal Industrial Problem Solving Workshop, August 2009.
- D. Allwright, C. Breward, I. Hewitt, P. Hjorth, C. Morgan, J. Ockendon, C. Please, T. Reis and D. Sibley, Reaction-diffusion models of decontamination, problem proposed by DSTL at the 68th ESGI, Southampton, March 2009.
- T. Reis, Rheology: The Science of Deformation and Flow, iSquared Magazine, Issue 4